How can I manage my account information?
How can I edit my account information?
Login to My Account and click on the ‘Manage My Account’ button to edit your details.
You'll be able to change the following information:
- Login Details - Manage your login and billing account name, email and passwords.
- Company Information - Manage key business information and details.
- Communication Preferences - Set and manage your communication preferences.
- Manage Credit Card Details - Editable if you have saved your card details previously.
- Manage Address Book - Manage multiple delivery addresses.
I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
Go to the Password Reminder page to have it reset. Alternatively there’s a ‘Forgotten Password’ link available on the Login/Join page. You’ll need to enter the email address you used to initially register as a customer.
How do I sign up to receive special email promotions?
If you’re an existing customer, you will need to login to My Account and click on the ‘Manage My Account’ button to edit your communication preferences.
If you'd like to receive special promotions, just check the box next to ‘Subscribe me to Euroffice emails’ and click on the ‘Update’ button to save your new preference.
Can I view previous purchases?
Yes, you can. Just go to My Account and login to see your 'Past Purchases' and view your last order.