How do I apply for a business credit account?
How do I apply for a Business Credit Account?
Open an interest free credit account today
The Euroffice credit account can help you take control of your budgeting and improve your cash flow. With up to 30 days to pay for your goods, you can manage your account securely online 24/7. We can offer credit accounts to limited or public companies, sole traders, partnerships, public bodies and charities.
Applications only take a few minutes and you'll receive a decision within two business hours.
Key Features and Benefits
- 30 days interest free on all purchases
- No annual fee
- Online invoices and statements
- VAT approved itemised invoices
- Manage your account online 24/7
- Flexible credit limits
- Payment by BACS or cheque
- View all past purchases online
- Quick and easy application process
What You'll Need to Apply
- Business or charity registration number.
- Authority to request credit and place orders on behalf of your business.
- Estimated monthly spend on office supplies and stationery.
If you have any questions please call our friendly Customer Care Team on 0800 316 3876