What is the Euroffice Rewards Programme?
How do I join the Euroffice Rewards Programme?
It’s free to join the Euroffice Rewards Programme. All you need to do is become a customer to start collecting points when you shop online.
If you’re new to Euroffice, we’ll help kick-start your reward balance with a bonus 250 points when you register.
How can I check how many points I have?
To check your rewards balance, you’ll need to login first then go to either the My Account or Rewards section.
In My Account in the Rewards History section, you can view your current rewards total and any points added or used. When you start earning rewards you’ll receive our rewards email newsletter which includes special offers and bonus rewards deals on a variety of products.
Alternatively, you can view your rewards balance on the Rewards page, where you can click through to view your total reward history.
What can I spend my reward points on?
You can spend your reward points on our range of over 150 items including vouchers, sweets and gifts for your home or office. To view all of the rewards items, click here.
How many reward points do I receive per order?
For every one pound you spend, you’ll collect one reward point. Every time you shop with us, we’ll be able to track your purchase online and automatically add points to your account based on your order value.
You can also boost your reward points when you submit a review of a product, participate in customer surveys and contribute to blog posts online.
Do my reward points have an expiry date?
Yes, reward points have an expiration date.
In order to keep your reward points, you’re required to make a minimum number and value of purchases within a given period to maintain your accumulated points total.
If there’s no eligible activity on your account (as defined below) the accumulated points will be expired and the rewards balance returned to zero.
|Customer Type and Purchase History||How to Keep Your Accumulate Reward Points|
|Registered as either a consumer business but not yet placed a first order||Place your first order within six months of registering with Euroffice|
|Registered as a consumer or a sole trader and made at least one purchase||Minimum of one order in any six month period|
|If registered as a business customer and made at least one purchase||Minimum of one order in any 12 months|
For more information, visit the Euroffice Reward Programme Terms and Conditions page.
When will my reward points be processed?
Reward points will automatically to your account every time you shop with us or boost your reward points by participating in reviews, surveys or more.
Is there a limit on how many reward points I can collect?
There’s no limit on how many reward points you can collect through orders or special promotions. However if you’ve collected 200 reward points or more in a calendar month then no further reward points will be added to your account for product reviews, blog comments or for saving printers until the next calendar month.
Can I use my reward points to place orders?
You can use your reward points to spend on our range of over 150 items including vouchers, sweets and gifts for your home or office. Unfortunately you’re unable to use your reward points to redeem against orders.
How do I redeem a reward item?
To redeem a reward item, simply follow the steps below:
- Login and go to our Rewards page to check you’ve got enough points to claim an item.
- Choose the reward item you’d like to claim and add it to your shopping basket.
- To complete your claim and redeem your points, click on the checkout button.
- If you’d like to purchase other items, simply continue shopping and claim the reward item when you’re ready to complete your order.
- We’ll deliver your reward item to your delivery address within 14 working days of receiving your request.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search & browse products?
- How do I use the Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I pay & confirm my order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- Do I need to register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- How do I apply for a business credit account?
- What is your returns & refunds policy?
- How do I return an item?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What are the features of My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- Can I view invoices and statements online?
- Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions for Business Customers
- Terms & Conditions for Personal Customers
- Price Comparison Terms
- Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Rewards Programme
- Buyers Guides & Videos
- Pens, Pencils and Refills
- Printers and Faxes
- Diaries, Organisers and Calendars
- Envelopes and Envelope Bags
- Filing Cabinets and Trolleys
- Filing and Archive
- Ink Cartridges and Toner
- Labels and Tags
- Office Desks and Tables
- Office Seating
- Printer Paper
- The Ultimate Guide to Stapling
- Suspension Files