Is it safe to enter my payment details online?
We guarantee that credit card transactions processed through our site are secure.
All payments are transmitted automatically by RBS Worldpay.
Unauthorised credit card use
In the very unlikely event that a transaction on our site results in an unauthorised use of your credit card you should follow the reporting procedures recommended by your credit card company and contact us immediately.
Please call our Customer Care Team on 0800 316 3876. Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm. If you’d prefer, you can also contact us online at any time.
Most credit card companies cover all charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card. Some limit your liability to £50.00. If your credit card company holds you liable for unauthorized charges for credit card purchases made on our secure server, we will reimburse you for the liability you incur from the credit card company, up to a maximum amount of £50.00.
- About Us
- Place an Order
- How do I search & browse products?
- How do I use the Ink & Toner finder?
- How do I pay & confirm my order?
- How do I use the shopping basket?
- How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
- How To Pay
- Do I need to register as a customer?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I receive a VAT invoice?
- How do I make a payment to my business credit account?
- How do I apply for a business credit account?
- What is your returns & refunds policy?
- How do I return an item?
- When will I receive my refund?
- My order is missing an item - what do I do?
- My Account
- What are the features of My Account?
- How can I manage my account information?
- Can I view invoices and statements online?
- Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions for Business Customers
- Terms & Conditions for Personal Customers
- Price Comparison Terms
- Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Rewards Programme
- Buyers Guides & Videos
- Pens, Pencils and Refills
- Printers and Faxes
- Diaries, Organisers and Calendars
- Envelopes and Envelope Bags
- Filing Cabinets and Trolleys
- Filing and Archive
- Ink Cartridges and Toner
- Labels and Tags
- Office Desks and Tables
- Office Seating
- Printer Paper
- The Ultimate Guide to Stapling
- Suspension Files