How do I use e-coupon & promotional codes?
Occasionally we may send out special Euroffice website promotions or discounts via Euroffice emails. These are called e-coupons and promotional codes.
How do I use a promotional code or e-coupon?
If you would like to claim a special offer or discount which was sent to you, from us via email or displayed on our website, just click on the promotional banner or link. You will be automatically taken to an e-coupon page and the offer will be automatically applied to your basket ready for you when you checkout.
If you have received a promotional code from an affiliate supplier or other website, to claim the offer you need to go to the 'My Basket' page and enter the promotional code in the 'Coupon Code' box and then click apply. Any applicable discounts will then be applied to the items in your shopping basket.
After you have confirmed and placed your order, we are unable to apply an e-coupon or promotional code post–sale.
Can I use more than one promotional code on one order?
You can only claim one E-coupon or promotional code per order.
Why is my promotional code not working?
If the e-coupon or promotional code is not working, please check some of our suggested solutions:
- You may need to log into your Euroffice account or register as a new customer before you place an order using your e-coupon or promotional code. Register or login now.
- The offer may not apply to your account. Sometimes we give either new or existing customers different special offers.
- The promotional code you have entered may have expired. Please refer to the offer’s terms and conditions for more details.
- You may not have reached the minimum purchase requirement to apply the special offer to your order. The offer applies to your subtotal before VAT and any delivery charges.
- Some items may not be part of the offer i.e. office machines. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details.
If you are still unable to use your promotional code, please contact us online or call our Customer Care Team on 0800 316 3876, Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm.