- Avery Addressing Labels are easier to peel and are faster to apply especially with the QuickPEEL feature.
- It is fully compatible with the popular laser and colour laser printers, including Hewlett Packard, Brother, Lexmark, Konica-Minolta and many more.
- It provides outstanding print quality and excellent adhesion.
- The labels are FSC Certified and the purchase of these labels shows the user's support towards the growth of responsible forest management worldwide.
- It is eco-friendly and can be fully recycled as part of paper waste.
- The adhesive used on these labels are also eco-friendly and is suitable for non-fatty food labelling.
- The label paper is Elementary Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Even the packaging is made from recycled from cardboard.
- It is easy to print on with Avery Wizard software for Microsoft Office which can be freely downloaded from www.europe.avery.com.
- It is usually recommended for C4 envelopes.
- There are 8 labels per sheet and 100 sheets per box which amounts to 800 labels per pack.
- label size 99.1x67.7 mm.
Forest Stewardship Council Certified
|Labels Per Pack||
|Labels Per Sheet||
|Sheets Per Box||
99 x 68 mm
(£30.47 Incl. VAT )
Pack of 800 £ 25.39
Save 47% off RRP
Next Business Day