How to easily manage your team’s office spend when they’re working from home
Keeping track of your business’ office supplies spend can be just as easy when your team are working from home.
To help you provide for your team, control your costs & keep track of what your employees are spending, your Friendly Expert can set up your team members as cost centre sub accounts.
This means that these employees can order what they need to their home addresses themselves, but they have a spend limit per order. If they go over their limit, you can authorise, edit or reject their order. You’ll also have full visibility of what they’re spending.
If you’re a larger company with area or line managers, you can give these more senior team members the ability to authorise orders too.
Not only does this simplify your business’ ordering process, it means you can still enjoy full control, see what’s being spent where and it doesn’t cost you anything.
Here is an example of what it might look like for your business:
How to set these up:
You’ll need to provide us with the following details for each team member:
- Their first & last name (John Smith)
- Their email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Their address & postcode (1, Waterford Lane, London SE1 234)
- Their phone number (01234 567 890)
- The cost centre sub account name (i.e. John Smith, Marketing Team)
- Their spend limit (i.e. £50 per order)
- If you (as the Master Account) want to receive a notification when they order
- Where you want invoices to be sent (i.e. to the Master Account)