How to expense your office supplies order as a home-based worker
If you’ve recently started working from home and it’s new to you, you’ll probably need office supplies to support you to work well and stay comfortable. You might need a more supportive office chair, a suitable desk, an additional monitor, a chair mat or even just some extra pens and paper.
If your company usually pays for office supplies then they still will, but you may need to order them and claim them back as expenses.
To make this as easy as possible, we’ve created this simple 5 step guide for how to expense your office supplies as a home-based worker.
1. First on the website, go to My Account and click on Orders & Invoices and then on View Orders & Invoices.
2. On this page, you’ll be able to see all of your orders & invoices on your account.
To find the order you’d like to expense, you can either search using the order number in the search bar, select a date range or simply scroll down and you will see the order numbers in the left-hand column.
3. Once you’ve found the order you’d like to expense, you will see that any invoices associated with this order are in the right-hand column named Invoice No.
4. You can just click on the invoice number you’d like to expense. The invoice will appear on your screen. You can then click Save PDF in the bottom right hand corner.
5. You will then be presented with the Invoice as a PDF to download. You can save this to your computer. You can now easily attach this as an email or upload it to your company’s expenses system.