The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. For instant connection, the RE450 connects to a router by pressing the extender's RE button followed by the router's WPS button. Once connected with an existing router, the RE450 can be moved anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router with no more further configurations.
- Maximum Coverage: Up to 1,115 m2/2,000sq Ft
- Dual Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- Three adjustable external antennas for optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port to connect a wired device to the network at Gigabit speed
- Intelligent Signal Light to identify optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- AP Mode for creating a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-Link Tether App for network management