SC 30 USB ML is a deployment-friendly, single-sided wideband headset optimized for Microsoft Lync. Features include noise-canceling microphone and large ear pad for comfortable use. SC 30 USB ML is designed for users who require maximum call-handling flexibility when working in Unified Communications environments.
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync with integrated call control and USB connector.
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity wideband sound for a natural listening experience.
- Noise canceling microphone filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity.
- High-Comfort large ear pad in a lightweight headset for relaxed wearing.
- Single-sided wearing style let's you hear what's going on around you.
- Solid construction crafted with look and feel in mind.
- Bendable boom arm ensures microphone position is always optimal. Cannot be twisted out of position.
- Pivotable boom rotates through 340 degrees for wearing flexibility on right or left ear and precision microphone placement.
- ActiveGard technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges.
- Peace of mind 2-year international warranty.
- Call control features: Answer/End a call, volume up/down, microphone mute, redial last outgoing call.
Sennheiser SC 30 USB ML. Product type: Headset, Wearing style: Head-band, Recommended usage: Office/Call center. Connectivity technology: Wired, Connector contacts plating: Nickel. Headphone frequency: 60 - 16000 Hz, Acoustic system: Closed, Headphone sensitivity: 113 dB. Microphone frequency: 150 - 6800 Hz. Weight: 82 g
|Cord Length or Range (m)||2.1 m
|Headphone Frequency (Hz)||60 - 16000 Hz
|Microphone Frequency (Hz)||150 - 6800 Hz