Connekt Gear RJ45 Cat 5e UTP male to male cable, also known as ethernet cable/LAN cable or patch cable, has various uses, to wire up a network, connections between servers, hubs, switches and patch panels or simply connect one device to another. This cable will provide a strong and reliable male to male connection. 10m length cable.
- Cat 5e RJ45 male to male network cable for connecting servers, hubs/switches, patch panels and a network point and a PC
- Data transfer speed of up to 100Mbps
- Flush moulded boots keep the connector width slim
- Snagless boots protect the clip while still allowing easy access to the clip
- Flexible strain relief moulded collar
- 10m length
Male / Male