Suitable for treating cuts, grazes and minor burns, these Wallace Cameron non-adherent dressings are designed to treat minor wounds ensuring they are fully protected to prevent further damage or infection. Their non-adherent design allows them to easily be peeled off after use, without sticking to the injury or causing discomfort when removing. Coming in five by five centimetre squares, they are designed to treat minor wounds ensuring they are fully protected to prevent further damage or infection.
- Keeps cuts and scrapes well covered
- Allows the injury time to heal
- Non stick pads allow for pain free removal
- Sterile pads cover the wound to prevent infection
- Strong adhesive keeps the plasters on while your injury improves
- Designed to treat smaller cuts and injuries
- Supplied in a pack of 100