SC 262 is a dual-sided headset designed for professionals that require HD voice clarity in busy contact center and office workplaces. With the focus on contact-center-tested durability and robustness, SC 262 offers including: CircleFlex patent-pending dual-hinge ear cups for instant perfect fit and supreme comfort, a noise-canceling microphone, and a lightweight raised profile headband with numbered grooves. The combination of productivity-enhancing features and
contact-center-tested durability is designed to help professionals perform at their best, whatever the environment.
SC 262 is optimized for low impedance devices such as mobile phones and DECT phones.
- Best-in-class comfort CircleFlex patent-pending dual-hinge ear cups that adapt seamlessly to your ears, for instant perfect fit and relaxed all-day wearing
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity
- Unique robust construction crafted with look and feel in mind
- Dual-sided wearing style numbered headband grooves for step-by-step adjustment ensures perfect binaural sound reproduction in noisy environments
- Durability metal reinforced headband designed for years of wearing pleasure
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity wideband sound for a natural listening experience
- Bendable boom arm easy to adjust to the optimal microphone position
- Pivotable boom rotates through 350 degrees for precision microphone placement and wearing flexibility on right or left side
- Name tag personalization easy user ID helps to avoid wearing a neighbor's headset
- ActiveGardTM technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
Sennheiser SC 262. Product type: Headset, Wearing style: Head-band, Recommended usage: Office/Call center. Connectivity technology: Wired. Headphone frequency: 150 - 6800 Hz, Impedance: 55 ╬®. Weight: 86 g. Package weight: 212 g
|Cord Length or Range (m)||1 m
|Headphone Frequency (Hz)||150 - 6800 Hz