The Sennheiser CC 515 IP is an extremely robust monaural headset with extra large ear cap for enhanced fit and comfort. Ready to maximise work performance.
This wideband headset delivers a more nuanced soundscape where voice transmission is perceived as warmer and more natural.
Use CC 515 IP for VoIP communication via softphones on PCs / MacBooks and IP desk phones.
- HD voice clarity: The CC 515 IP wideband headset delivers natural high-definition sound for superior voice clarity, accented speaker recognition, and reduced echo;
- Extra comfort: A generously padded headband and extra large ear cap distribute pressure evenly for longer-lasting comfort;
- Precision positioning: 300Â° adjustable microphone boom for personalised microphone placement, with Teflon washer for optimal stability and durability;
- Optimum clarity: An ultra noise-cancelling microphone filters out ambient sounds for clearer speech
- Protected hearing: ActiveGard* technology protects against acoustic shock and sudden sound surges;
- Easy use: Just like a normal telephone, sound is received through one ear, making it an effortless switch.
Sennheiser CC 515 IP. Product type: Headset, Product colour: Black, Headset type: Monaural. Connectivity technology: Wired. Headphone frequency: 150 - 6800 Hz, Impedance: 180 ╬®, Acoustic system: Semi-open. Microphone frequency: 150 - 6800 Hz. Weight: 70 g
|Cord Length or Range (m)||1 m
|Headphone Frequency (Hz)||150 - 6800 Hz
|Microphone Frequency (Hz)||150 - 6800 Hz