The scratch-resistant anti fog polycarbonate lens of these wraparound spectacles is designed to British Standard EN166 1F, meaning it can survive the impact of a 6mm steel ball travelling at 45m/s. These spectacles are suitable for drilling, grinding, hammering and similar tasks. They feature a comfort-fit bridge and adjustable arms for a more secure fitting.
- Protective goggles with moulded bridge and adjustable arms
- Superb impact resistance with scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- Provides panoramic vision
- Conforms to EN166 1 F (Low Energy Impact)