A Maintenance kit is a preventive measure for HP LaserJet series printers. Through extensive testing, HP engineers have determined that certain printer parts undergo similar wear patterns over time. The HP LaserJet maintenance kit contains replacements for these parts. Although purchasing a maintenance kit is not required, regular insertion of a genuine HP Maintenance kit in an HP LaserJet printer helps eliminate repeat service calls and maximizes paper feed and print quality performance. In addition, maintenance kits are priced substantially lower than purchasing these same parts individually.
- HP printer maintenance kits ensure your HP printer remains in working condition for up to 350000 pages and continues to provide you with the highest print quality possible
- Ensure your HP printer continues to provide you with optimum print quality with periodic replacement of supplies
- HP maintenance kits help ensure your HP printer is always available, helping to maximise your business efficiency
- HP maintenance kits include user-replaceable parts that work with your HP printer to prompt you when they require maintenance
- Includes supplies that are built to last and backed by HP warranty